– If you have the means buy your children a trampoline.
– Never blog about your children when you are angry at your children. (This explains why I haven’t blogged in a while).
– When your children ask you a question you don’t know the answer to simply say “google it.”
– Occasionally tell one of your children they are your favorites, make sure the others hear it. They will work harder for your love.
– Never blindly flip to a pay channel without knowing what is on it. It almost always will be something inappropriate.
– Enjoy the 12 hours your kids rooms are clean.
– Kids have better memories than elephants (unless its remembering to clean their rooms…behave..or anything you want them to remember….ect).
– Having your daughters run around naked after a shower is not uncomfortable…yet
– Girls are just as messy and as big as slobs as boys.
– Dogs are far superior as family pets than cats.
– If you can possibly help it, don’t allow your children to watch any Disney live action television show. They are absolutely horrible, I mean brutal.
– Try and eat dinner together as a family much as possible.
– When eating dinner ask your kids about their days. Actually try and pay attention to what they say (I’m guilty of zoning out, but honestly they aren’t great story tellers).